Please join the 2015 Miss America Contestants on Friday, September 12 for our first annual Miracle Mile Walk and Steel Pier Celebration, sponsored by AtlantiCare.
Stroll down the famous Atlantic City Boardwalk with friends and family, then - celebrate with unlimited rides at the Steel Pier Amusement Park. This event is a great way to have some fun, meet the 2015 Miss America Contestants and help raise money for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals and the Miss America Organization.
Awards will be given at 7pm on Steel Pier for:
- Team Spirit: Team that has the most walkers
- Team Heart: Team that receives the highest donation amounts
- Miracle Crown: Individual that receives the highest donation amount
- Crown Jewel: Individual that has the best themed outfit
Friday, September 12 at 6:00pm ET
Miracle Mile Walk will start in front of Boardwalk Hall at Mississippi Avenue and the Boardwalk, finish line will be in front of the Steel Pier Amusement Park, located after Pennsylvania Avenue.
Click here to register online as an individual or team. You can also choose to register in person at Boardwalk Hall from September 9-12.
- Online pre-registration fee before September 8th is $55.
- Onsite registration fee at Boardwalk Hall Lobby September 9th -12th from 10am-4pm is $65.
Celebrate the 2015 Miss America Competition and Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals and Walk the Miracle Mile!